2014년 3월 28일 금요일

An Experience that Changed My Life

An Experience that Changed My Life


When I was 20 years old, I found life and energy. I adopted a brown puppy. In fact, the puppy looked so cute that I bought him for no reason. After I bought the puppy he added energy to my life. At home, I spent too much time playing computer games, but after he came I didn’t. Before the cute puppy came my family’s conversation was bad. After he came, we were so harmonious. When my father came home from the office he was always tired, but because of the puppy my father always laughed because the puppy acted charming to my father. When I lived with my puppy, I felt life had value.  I learned animal life is equaled to human life, this is important. Any school can’t teach this. Eventually, my cute puppy changed our family, and I know that he is our family too.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기