2014년 10월 6일 월요일

Last Summer Vacation


Last summer vacation, I went to Geojedo Island with my friend. When we arrived Geojedo Island, we rented a car because it was very large. We went Jangseungpo beach, Oedo-Botania, and Hill of the Wind in Geojedo Island. Jangseungpo beach was crowded with fisherman and there were many seafood restaurants. We ate set menu with marinated crab at a famous restaurant. That was very delicious. After eating marinated crab, we got aboard a cruise ship toward Oedo-Botania. Oedo-Botania was decorated by the hand of man. I thought that Oedo was the best beautiful island all over the world. Last, I drove a car towad Hill of the ind. There was introduced broadcasting many times before. On the Hill of the Wind, I was very happy because I could see the most beautiful scenery. I can’t forget the scenery out of my mind until now. I would really like to visit Geojedo Island again, if I get the chance. I recommend to visit Geojedo Island very much !!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기