2014년 11월 23일 일요일

The Secret Garden



The Secret  Garden


-Mary-




I want to tell you about Mary Lennox. She was born in India. On page 1, chapter 1, ‘She was born in India, where her father was a British official.’ Her family was very busy, so she wasn’t taken care by them. She was always alone in India. Therefore, her personality was not good. On page 1, chapter 1, ‘She was a very selfish, disagreeable, bad tempered little girl.’ She wasn’t a beautiful girl and she was a bad girl. Her appearance was unattractive. On page 1, chapter 1, ‘She had a thin angry face and thin yellow hair.’ Before Mary lived in England she was selfish, but after Mary moved to England she could be considerate of others. She was quite a good girl.

I think the book ‘The Secret  Garden’ is very impressive. While I was reading this book, I remembered Helen Keller. Mary changed herself and then she changed to another person. The secret of this was ‘Magic’. Positive mind is magic. The magic cures disease and so on. I decide to have a  positive mind from now on and then magic will come to me.


Reference:

The Secret Garden by Clare West

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기